Starting a blog is not as hard as it might seem, especially when you become aware of the fact that the Internet is a very rich source of information that could help you out. Every beginner will start looking for ways to create a blog in the online environment, rather than going to someone and ask for their advice.
The first thing they are going to hit on after their very first research results is the fact that starting a blog has two main components: the part where you set up the blog from a technical point of view and the part involving the learning process that teaches you how to write a blog.
This is a combination that needs both of these sides to function properly. You may have set up your blog on the platform, but if you do not know how to write properly and how to engage your readers, it is a great waste of time. On the other side, if you have excellent writing abilities, but your website is hard to browse through and not very pleasant to look at, you are having a problem, once again.
There are many platforms where you can host your blog: WordPress.com, Blogger.com or TypePad.com are just some of them. WordPress is, however, the most popular of them, by far. If you are looking for instructions to set it up, here are the two websites you should be looking for:
- michaelhyatt.com – This website will offer you a step-by-step guide to everything you should do. In no more than 20 minutes, you should be ready to launch your website.
- siteground.com – This is another guide that offers you all the steps you need to make in order to set up your blog. Another useful website for your purpose!
For the writing part of the blog, but also for the technical part, we offer you three of the best websites that will teach you not only how to start your website, but also how to make it successful.
- howtostartablogonline.net – You can see this site as an encyclopedia of everything that blogs presume. It will offer you guidance, tips and tricks and, basically, everything that could help you be successful with the writing and the design of your blog.
- blog.hubspot.com/marketing – This website is going to bring you daily novelties, not just in the blogosphere, but also in other branches such as marketing, sales, web design and so on.
- problogger.net – If you want to take your writing skills to another level, this is the place you should start from. The website offers you a place to start from, various techniques to use and continues with the workflow and all the principles that would integrate a successful content creation.
Once you manage to get the hang of it, it will get easier and easier to manage your blog. Start with small, basic steps and then build your way up with firm and secure steps.